Thabo Mothibi, Managing Editor, email@example.com
Police have confirmed the arrest of two men in connection with the highly publicised and embarrassing episode in which four men robbed the Windsorton Police Station two months ago, in the evening of 02 October 2019.
The two, aged 30 and 42 years, are set to appear in the Barkley West Magistrate’s Court tomorrow amid heavy security. Firearms and a stolen vehicle have been seized by the Hawks.
The incident resulted in the launch of a 72-hour activation plan aimed at nabbing the robbers who had made off with pistols, rifles and ammunition.
The suspects allegedly tied up two on-duty officers and ransacked the police station.
By Staff Reporter
- MEC VILAKAZI LEADS THE CHARGE TOWARDS FESTIVE SEASON ROAD SAFETY IN NCAPE - 17/12/2019
- ALLEGED FEMALE FRAUDSTER AGED 50 ARRESTED IN KIMBERLEY - 05/12/2019
- DUO SET TO APPEAR IN COURT FOR WINDSORTON POLICE STATION ROBBERY - 05/12/2019
- NEW 3-IN-1 HIV PILL TO BE ROLLED OUT EARLY NEXT YEAR IN NCAPE - 02/12/2019
- CALVINIA POLICE SEIZE DAGGA WORTH R3 MILLION - 29/07/2019
- Sharp Increase In Northern Cape’s Festive Season Road Fatalities - 22/01/2019
- Four Die In Head-On Collision Near Kimberley - 27/09/2018
- KIMBERLEY SCHOOLS ARE BEING CLOSED FOR THE DAY - 30/07/2018
- Matika’s removal a victory for community say Andrew Louw - 25/07/2018
- SECTION 106 INVESTIGATION ON SOL PLAATJIE MUNICIPALITY - 24/07/2018