Thabo Mothibi, Managing Editor, firstname.lastname@example.org
There was a fire in the maintenance workshop at the back of Robert Mangaliso Sobukwe Hospital. The fire brigade were alerted about 1.30pm and by 2.15pm all flames were put out.
Everyone is accounted for. At the time, one person was treated for smoke inhalation. No other injuries were reported.
We are most grateful to the staff of the hospital for their vigilance and to the fire brigade, including the South African Police Service for their swift response.
For enquiries contact :
Mr Lebogang Majaha
Media Liaison Officer
Office of the MEC for Heath
Northern Cape Province
Contact : 071 8836 404
- Tribute to Kgosi Enewang Jantjie: 15 March 1948 – 08 October 2020 - 09/10/2020
- Land Grabs: Perpetuation of Apartheid Spatial Planning - 17/07/2019
- Kagiso Alamu: Premier Dr Zamani Saul Is The Servant-Leader We Deserve - 04/07/2019
- REVOLUTIONARY TRIBUTE TO CDE DUMA LEBAKENG BY MODISE LETSELEBE - 30/05/2019
- MEC INTERVENTION IN RESTORING HEALTH SERVICES IN THE FRANCES BAARD DISTRICT - 02/05/2019
- THE ANC STATEMENT ON THE COURT JUDGEMENT - 10/12/2018
- AGRO-PROCESSING INVESTMENT AND TRADE FAIR CANCELLED - 09/11/2018
- TSALFA HAILS KUMBA AMID NEDBANK CUP SEMI-FINAL FEAT - 16/10/2018
- A WARRIOR HAS FALLEN - 10/10/2018
- FIRE BRIGADE PUTS OUT BLAZE AT ROBERT MANGALISO SOBUKWE HOSPITAL - 08/10/2018