Thabo Mothibi, Managing Editor, email@example.com
Four Die In Head-On Collision Near Kimberley
A head-on-collision between a truck and Audi sedan claimed four lives 40 kilometres outside Kimberley, between Plooysburg and Douglas, today.
Police spokesperson Olebogeng Tawana said the truck and sedan were traveling in opposite directions and preliminary investigations indicate that the truck could have had a tyre burst.
“The truck was travelling in the direction of Douglas while the Audi was travelling in the direction of Kimberley. Plooysburg police are investigating a case of culpable homicide. The names of the deceased are withheld until their next of kin have been informed accordingly.”
- PUT HANDS TOGETHER FOR DJ MAN-DEEP FOR THIS IS A ONE MAN SHOW - 24/11/2022
- (IN PICTURES): CLUB 2000 HOUSEHOLD ARMED ROBBERY FOILED, COMMUNITY CORNERS TWO SUSPECTS - 09/11/2022
- DOING TOURISM DIFFERENTLY VIA WINTER CAMPING ON THE GO GHAAP ROUTE - 05/08/2022
- STATE-OWNED NORTHERN CAPE CONSTRUCTION COMPANY LAUNCHED TO BOLSTER UPSKILLING - 02/08/2022
- COMEDIAN THEKISO “QUARTERLEG” MAARMAN DELVES INTO LIFE’S HARDSHIPS BY STAGING CHARITY ACTS - 21/07/2022
- Anti-Corruption Awareness Campaign Unleashed On CPAs - 14/06/2022
- FROM ON THE BRINK OF SUICIDE TO OVERWEIGHT AWARENESS CAMPAIGNING - 28/01/2022
- Community Owned Droogfontein Farm Fresh Eggs Could Hit The Shelves Soon - 08/12/2021
- Wholesale & Retail SETA ITAMED Sol Plaatje Municipality - 01/04/2020
- Wholesale & Retail SETA SMME Northern Cape - 29/03/2020