Thabo Mothibi, Managing Editor, email@example.com
Four Die In Head-On Collision Near Kimberley
A head-on-collision between a truck and Audi sedan claimed four lives 40 kilometres outside Kimberley, between Plooysburg and Douglas, today.
Police spokesperson Olebogeng Tawana said the truck and sedan were traveling in opposite directions and preliminary investigations indicate that the truck could have had a tyre burst.
“The truck was travelling in the direction of Douglas while the Audi was travelling in the direction of Kimberley. Plooysburg police are investigating a case of culpable homicide. The names of the deceased are withheld until their next of kin have been informed accordingly.”
- CALVINIA POLICE SEIZE DAGGA WORTH R3 MILLION - 29/07/2019
- Sharp Increase In Northern Cape’s Festive Season Road Fatalities - 22/01/2019
- Four Die In Head-On Collision Near Kimberley - 27/09/2018
- KIMBERLEY SCHOOLS ARE BEING CLOSED FOR THE DAY - 30/07/2018
- Matika’s removal a victory for community say Andrew Louw - 25/07/2018
- SECTION 106 INVESTIGATION ON SOL PLAATJIE MUNICIPALITY - 24/07/2018
- ANC SOL PLAATJE BRANCHES BACK MATIKA - 19/07/2018
- LIVING WATERS 5TH ANNUAL MANDELA DAY OUTREACH - 18/07/2018
- KIMBERLEY BUSINESS OWNERS MEET TO TAKE STOCK OF RIOTING LOSSES - 17/07/2018
- NC DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION ON SAFETY AT SCHOOLS - 16/07/2018