Thabo Mothibi, Managing Editor, email@example.com
The Northern Cape Department of Education took a conscious decision to dismiss the 75 schools in the Sol Plaatje Municipal area with immediate effect. This is due to the uncertainty of the extent of the protests currently taking place, as the safety of educators and learners are at risk.
We continue to appeal to educators and parents to use their own discretion before going to school tomorrow.
Issued by: Geoffrey vd Merwe
Media Liaison Officer of the Northern Cape Department of Education
- PUT HANDS TOGETHER FOR DJ MAN-DEEP FOR THIS IS A ONE MAN SHOW - 24/11/2022
- (IN PICTURES): CLUB 2000 HOUSEHOLD ARMED ROBBERY FOILED, COMMUNITY CORNERS TWO SUSPECTS - 09/11/2022
- DOING TOURISM DIFFERENTLY VIA WINTER CAMPING ON THE GO GHAAP ROUTE - 05/08/2022
- STATE-OWNED NORTHERN CAPE CONSTRUCTION COMPANY LAUNCHED TO BOLSTER UPSKILLING - 02/08/2022
- COMEDIAN THEKISO “QUARTERLEG” MAARMAN DELVES INTO LIFE’S HARDSHIPS BY STAGING CHARITY ACTS - 21/07/2022
- Anti-Corruption Awareness Campaign Unleashed On CPAs - 14/06/2022
- FROM ON THE BRINK OF SUICIDE TO OVERWEIGHT AWARENESS CAMPAIGNING - 28/01/2022
- Community Owned Droogfontein Farm Fresh Eggs Could Hit The Shelves Soon - 08/12/2021
- Wholesale & Retail SETA ITAMED Sol Plaatje Municipality - 01/04/2020
- Wholesale & Retail SETA SMME Northern Cape - 29/03/2020