Thabo Mothibi, Managing Editor, email@example.com
The Northern Cape Department of Education took a conscious decision to dismiss the 75 schools in the Sol Plaatje Municipal area with immediate effect. This is due to the uncertainty of the extent of the protests currently taking place, as the safety of educators and learners are at risk.
We continue to appeal to educators and parents to use their own discretion before going to school tomorrow.
Issued by: Geoffrey vd Merwe
Media Liaison Officer of the Northern Cape Department of Education
- CALVINIA POLICE SEIZE DAGGA WORTH R3 MILLION - 29/07/2019
- Sharp Increase In Northern Cape’s Festive Season Road Fatalities - 22/01/2019
- Four Die In Head-On Collision Near Kimberley - 27/09/2018
- KIMBERLEY SCHOOLS ARE BEING CLOSED FOR THE DAY - 30/07/2018
- Matika’s removal a victory for community say Andrew Louw - 25/07/2018
- SECTION 106 INVESTIGATION ON SOL PLAATJIE MUNICIPALITY - 24/07/2018
- ANC SOL PLAATJE BRANCHES BACK MATIKA - 19/07/2018
- LIVING WATERS 5TH ANNUAL MANDELA DAY OUTREACH - 18/07/2018
- KIMBERLEY BUSINESS OWNERS MEET TO TAKE STOCK OF RIOTING LOSSES - 17/07/2018
- NC DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION ON SAFETY AT SCHOOLS - 16/07/2018